SuperRunners crossed the finish line in Valencia
The Spanish city of Valencia witnessed the arrival of the first SuperHalfs finishers this Sunday, who earned their `SuperRunner´ status by crossing the finish line and completing the Series of the five half marathons in Prague, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Cardiff and Valencia.
Welcomed by the SuperHalfs team they received the much-desired SuperMedal!
Nearly 12 000 runners have started their journey. The SuperPassport holders are 68% male and 32% female. Great Britain tops the list of countries of origin, followed by Spain, Denmark, Portugal, Germany, Czechia, Italy, Ukraine, Brazil, and France.
The SuperHalfs is an exciting new series of half marathon races in Lisbon, Prague, Copenhagen, Cardiff and Valencia. It offers the unique opportunity to embark on your own running adventure around beautiful cities and races, collecting stamps in a digital passport and a SuperMedal for completing the Series. Runners have 36 months to complete all five, starting on the date of the first race completed.
On the SuperHalfs website runners can find the Hall of Fame, where SuperRunners will be acknowledged and can follow their SuperJourney!
From now on, each SuperCity will see SuperRunners completing their journey!
The Series continues next year, with the EDP Lisbon Half Marathon, on 12th March 2023.
2023 Races Calendar
- EDP Lisbon Half Marathon – 12th March
- Prague Half Marathon – 1st April
- Copenhagen Half Marathon – 17th September
- Cardiff Half Marathon – 1st October
- Valencia Half Marathon Trinidad Alfonso Zurich – 22nd October
2023 Calendario SuperHalfs
- EDP Lisbon Half Marathon – 12 Marzo
- Prague Half Marathon – 1 Abril
- Copenhagen Half Marathon – 17 Septiembre
- Cardiff Half Marathon – 1 Octubre
- Valencia Half Marathon Trinidad Alfonso Zurich – 22 Octubre