Registrations Valencia Half Marathon
Registration for the Valencia Half Marathon Trinidad Alfonso Zurich, with 22,000 bibs available for Sunday, 22 October 2023, are closed.
If you want, you can join the waiting list and get a bib number if there are any drops in the number of runners currently registered.
Refund Insurance (Cancellation):
- It can only be taken out during the registration process.
- The cost will be 10% of the total registration price.
- It allows the insured runner to request a refund of 80% of the fee (excluding the cost of the insurance) until 20th October, through the registration platform.
Refund due to injury (with medical certificate):
- Runners will be able to cancel their registration due to physical injury, not due to contracted diseases. An official certificate from a doctor must be attached via the medical platform.
- A refund of 75% will be given until 1st August. From then until 30th September, 50% will be refunded.
- Any donation made to the charity will not be returned and will be donated to the charity.
- A handling fee of 5 euros will apply to the refund, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- The deadline for submitting a request and documents is 1st October, on the understanding that after this date no refund will be possible.
- It is not possible to postpone registration to the next edition.