You can use a Running Card to pay for entries to the best races and for services in Valencia ‘The Running City’: the Valencia-Trinidad Alfonso EDP Half-Marathon, the Valencia-Trinidad Alfonso EDP Marathon and/or the Valencia Trinidad Alfonso 10-kilometre Race.
Whether you have received a Running Card as a gift or have bought one, you can decide which trial you want to enter in Valencia ‘The Running City’. We will tell you how.
Terms and Conditions of Use for the Valencia Running Card.
The Running Card Issuer is Sociedad Deportiva Correcaminos (running club).
- Name: Sociedad Deportiva Correcaminos.
- Tax ID Number CIF: G-46.197.893
- Registered Office: C/ Arzobispo Fabián y Fuero 14, bajo, Valencia (46009), Spain.
- Entered in the Valencia Autonomous Community Register of Sports Clubs under number 267 of the First Section CIF: G-46197893.
- Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone number: (+34) 963 430 707
The Running Cards are only available in physical format and for the following amounts: €15; €25; €50.
Running Cards are not subject to any commissions.
- Where can I buy one?
At the moment, Running Cards can only be bought at the Valencia — ‘The Running City’ stands at the Runners’ Fairs held in various places.
- What can I buy with them?
You can use Running Cards to buy running bibs for Valencia’s forthcoming trials — see tickets.valenciaciudaddelrunning.com web site:
- Valencia Trinidad Alfonso 10-kilometre Race
- Valencia-Trinidad Alfonso EDP Half-Marathon
- Valencia-Trinidad Alfonso EDP Marathon
- Valencia Marathon Breakfast Run.
- Any other activity or service linked with these races that can be obtained through the tickets.valenciaciudaddelrunning.com web site.
If the prices of the running bib and/or the services chosen exceed the remaining balance on the Running Card, the difference must be paid immediately through a Credit Card accepted on the web site.
If the price of the running bib and/or services chosen is less than the remaining balance on the Running Card, the net amount will be kept on the Running Card.
The bearer of a Running Card shall be deemed to be the owner, who shall bear sole liability to protect it against loss or theft. Running Cards shall not be replaced in the event of loss, theft or damage.
- Use by holders
- Running Cards shall not be exchanged for the purchase of goods or services on web sites other than valenciciudaddelrunning.com unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- Running Cards may be used as many times as you wish until the total amount has been used up.
- Running Cards cannot be recharged.
- Running Cards never expire, though we recommend they be used up within 365 days of the issue date.
- The products bought with Running Cards on the valenciaciudaddelrunning.com web site are subject to the same terms and conditions as other products on the web site.
- Remaining Balance
The balance on a Running Card is reduced by the corresponding amount each time you make a purchase. If the price of a running bib exceeds the remaining balance on the card, the purchaser shall immediately pay the difference through one of the other payment methods set out on the web site.
Card-holders can check the remaining balance on their Running Cards through the following link: Balance on Running Cards
- Card errors
Should there be any card failures or errors, the holder should contact the Issuer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org so that the problem can be dealt with as swiftly as possible.
- Card returns, refunds, and transfers.
No refunds will be made for Running Cards. The cards may not be re-sold, exchanged for money or other consideration.
No remaining balance on Running Cards shall be transferred to any other account or Gift Card.
The Issuer reserves the right to cancel any Running Cards that are obtained illicitly. Such cards cannot be used to buy running bibs and no refunds will be made.
The Issuer also reserves the right to cancel Running Cards that have been tampered with.
The Issuer shall not be held liable for any use the holder makes of Running Cards.
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
The purchase and/or use of Running Cards automatically entails full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
If you do not wish to accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not purchase Running Cards.
The Issuer reserves the right to change and/or update these Terms and Conditions.