Running Routes in Valencia: Cabecera Park (i)
Valencia is a city with many good options for runners. In this section we will discover the details of these areas to run in Valencia Ciudad del Running. Let’s start with the Cabecera Park route, one of the most complete and quiet options to run in Valencia. These are its keys.
Cabecera Park Route (i):
- It starts below the 9 d’Octubre bridge, beside an end of the ‘Jardí del Turia’ 5K Circuit.
- The ground surface is soil, even though in some areas you can step on concrete or wood in some hidden paths.
- The distance of the outer ring is 2.4 kilometres approximately.
- Circular in shape and concentric, different roads or paths can be run.
- There are other advantages to work out strength exercises: ramps, steps and mountain.
- It is linked to the route connecting the Turia River Park in the Molí del Sol, which is used by many experienced cyclists and runners.
Aquí puedes ver y descargar la ruta en Wikiloc:
By clicking here you can see and download the route in Wikiloc.
Next there are some images of the route along the Cabecera Park, beside Valencia Bioparc.