SOCIEDAD DEPORTIVA CORRECAMINOS respects its Users by applying practices whose purpose is to protect the privacy of visitors to SDC’s Web site. We realise that information lies at the root of human relations in virtual settings and that responsible data gathering and use is vital if users are to browse our web site without having to worry about security.
10K Valencia Trinidad Alfonso
, which is run by SOCIEDAD DEPORTIVA CORRECAMINOS (hereinafter, “SDC”).
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and Council, of the 27th of April 2016, as the owner of the aforementioned web site, SDC hereby informs all users who either already provide or will furnish their personal data, that said data will be stored and processed for the purposes of SDC’s activities in accordance with the provisions set out in Article 30 of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Name: SOCIEDAD DEPORTIVA CORRECAMINOS
Tax ID Number (NIF): G-46197893
Registered Office: C/ Arzobispo Fabián y Fuero, 14, bajo, Valencia (46009)
Public Register: Entered in the Valencia Autonomous Community’s Register of Sport Entities (Registro de Entidades Deportivas de la Comunitat Valenciana), nº267 Section 1.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Through the WhatsApp application: (+34) 672 114 201 (this is not available as a telephone line).
The purposes of data processing
SDC will process users’ data culled from users and other parties visiting the web site for the following purposes:
- To manage the purchase of products and/or services on the Web site, and the requisite processing (despatching of the product by e-mail and/or to a physical address, issuing invoices, payment collection, etc.).
- To promote and publicise Trials through pictures, videos, etc. taken during in the build-up to races and in the events themselves.
- To periodically send (through e-mail, post, SMS, WhatsApp and/or through any other instant messaging service) news of special offers and of races and related activities, save where the User indicates otherwise or revokes his/her consent.
- To manage requests for information supplied to the SDC (information on races, traffic, cordoned-off roads, traffic advice and queries, etc.).
- To draw up user profiles to facilitate commercial initiatives, using data on users’ web activity for this purpose. Users can oppose this use of their data and revoke their consent whenever they wish.
- Runner Care Service: The purpose of data-processing in the Runner Care Service is to manage requests for information (on races, traffic, cordoned-off streets, traffic advice and queries, etc.).
- These data are used to meet legal obligations..
Time scales and/or criteria for keeping data
The period during which SDC will keep data shall be determined by either the time needed to achieve the purposes for which the data was gathered, or by the time scale determined by Law.
Legitimation of data-processing
- Management of the purchase of products and/or services on the Web site, and the requisite processing (despatching of the product by e-mail and/or to a physical address, issuing invoices, receipt of payments, etc.) is legitimised by the execution of a contract between the Organisers and Participant.
- Information on special offers, promotions, news bearing on the races and related activities will periodically be sent to those with whom the organisers have previously maintained a relationship. SDC has a legitimate interest in providing such information under the legislation in force (Spain’s Information Society and E-Commerce Act 34/2002, of the 11th of July).
- SDC’s sending of news on races and related activities (newsletters, bulletins, news items, promotions) to those with whom it has not had a previous relationship is legitimised by the prior consent of such Users.
- Promotion and dissemination of the Trial through pictures, videos, etc. taken during the races is legitimised by SDC’s interest as organiser of the event.
- The actions of the Runner Care Service are legitimised by the consent given in order to use the service. Users may revoke this consent whenever they wish but will be unable to use such services if they do so.
- The drawing up of User profiles based on data gathered to manage the services contracted from SDC is based on SDC’s legitimate interest in processing such data in accordance with the legislation in force.
- Financial entities for the receipt of payments for the products and/or services offered on the Platform.
- State Security Services by virtue of statutory provisions.
In addition, notifications will be made to those supplying services to SDC (that is to say, Data Processors), and collaborating entities to ensure that commitments are met.
International data transfers
No international transfers of Users’ data are foreseen.
In order to protect various kinds of personal data and other information for processing, SDC will implement security measures to prevent the loss, illicit manipulation and/or publication of said data. Among other measures, SDC will encrypt data and communications, etc.
The User has the right:
- To know whether SDC is processing his/her personal data.
- To access his/her personal data.
- To rectify his/her personal data, providing these are incorrect and/or incomplete.
- To have his/her personal data erased when the purposes for which the data were gathered no longer hold or where he/she has revoked consent, etc.
- To oppose the treatment of his/her data under certain personal circumstances. SDC will stop processing data in such cases save where there are legitimate reasons for not doing so (for instance, to defend against possible complaints).
- To request data transfer.
- To revoke his/her consent to SDC.
In addition to the foregoing, Users can complain to Spain’s Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if they consider that SDC has violated their data protection rights. You can contact the AEPD through the Agency’s web page: www.aepd.es
Users can exercise their rights in relation to SDC at any time and free of charge. To this end, you should send us written notification of the right you wish to exercise, and accompany the notification with a document accrediting your identity (DNI/NIE or passport). Such notification can take any of the following forms:
– By post to SDC (GDPR: Exercise of Rights) C/Arzobispo Fabián y Fuero, nº14, de Valencia CP 46009 (Spain).
– By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “RGPD: Ejercicio de derechos” (GRDP: Exercise of Rights).