The Valencia Half Marathon Trinidad Alfonso EDP is the fastest in the world thanks to the world record achieved by the Kenyan athlete Kibiwott Kandie (57:32) in the Elite Edition held in 2020, in addition to the World Record held by his compatriot Joyciline Jepkosgei (1h04:51) since 2017 in the women’s category.
- 24 October 2021
- SD Correcaminos
- World Athletics Gold Label
- Best Half Marathon in Spain, voted by the Royal Spanish Athletics Federation (RFEA)
- Kibiwott Kandie – 57:32, World Record (2020)
- Letesenbet Gidey – 1:02:52, World Record (2021)
- The Valencian 21K is the ideal circuit to achieve a very fast time. The course, inspired by the World Half Marathon Championships held in 2018, will make it very easy for you to achieve your goals.
- The runner’s expo, where the bibs and bags are collected, is held on the Friday and Saturday before the race.
Welcome To Valencia
- If you are coming from another city to run in Valencia, we recommend you arrange your trip through Welcome to Valencia, the race’s official travel agent which offers a top-class service and where you will find the best prices for runners (late checkout included, welcome gift, cancellation due to injury without charges, etc.)
- The Valencia Half Marathon belongs to the SuperHalfs, the international series that brings together the best races in the world at the distance. Lisbon, Prague, Copenhagen and Cardiff complete the list, due to their high organisational quality, care for the runner and World Athletics labels.
- The aim of this alliance is to promote running, sport tourism and to raise awareness about the environment.
Plátano de Canarias National Running Circuit
- This is a series of races that includes the Seville Half Marathon, the Mitja Marató in Barcelona, the Behobia-San Sebastian and the Rock’n’Roll Madrid Half Marathon. +info here
- Each year the Valencia Half Marathon chooses a charity to receive the voluntary donation given by the runners during the registration process, as well as the cheque the Trinidad Alfonso Foundation hands over each year, to which it adds ‘€1 per finisher’.
- Find all the details here about the charity chosen by the Valencia Half Marathon
- On the official race app, you will find all the latest news on the Valencia Half Marathon, as well as live runner tracking and many other features. You can download it for free on both iOS and Android.
Our social networks are an essential way to find out all the latest news on the races: