Organise your trip
If you want to directly book a hotel and make the most of your time in Valencia, our web site can help you: www.welcometovalencia.com
Tourist Packs for travel to the Valencia Half-Marathon
The ‘WelcomeToValencia’ web site lets you manage all the services you need for your journey and stay in ‘Valencia – The Running City’, so that you can focus on the trial, slip on your running shoes and enjoy one of Spain’s best races.
Services for Runners:
- Guaranteed cheapest prices for rooms in the programme.
- Money back in the event of cancellation arising from injury.
- Late check-out (up to 4 P.M.) on the day of the race.
- Special services in hotels (gym, swimming pool, etc.)
- Marathon from 6 A.M. onwards.
- Transfers to and from the Start included on the day of the trial for hotels sited over 2 kilometres away (for runners and their companions).
- Special offers for groups (over 20 runners).
In addition, the Valencia Half-Marathon helps runners and companions flying to Valencia with discounts on flights operated by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Iberia.
If the runner and/or his/her partner buy return tickets for Valencia flights with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, and its sister company Air France on dates close to the trial, they will get a 15% discount.
In addition, all runners and their companions flying to Valencia, Madrid, or Alicante between the 22nd of October and the 4th of December — seven days before and after the trial — will get a 10% discount if they book their flights with Iberia.
Those taking part in Spain’s best marathon can also get to Valencia — ‘The Running City’ — by train and, along with their companions, receive 35% off the fare for RENFE (Spanish State Railways) for journeys between the 24th and 30th of October.